- Availabe instore by appointment in 36 colours also
- Cycling suit, come work suit
- Made with Huddersfield cloth (Dugdale bros)
- Nanobloc Finished by Wt Johnsons of Huddersfield
- Nanobloc is a specially developed finish that forms a high performance stain resistance around the fibres of the fabric without affecting the luxury soft feel of the cloth. Liquids like wine, water, coffee etc simply bead up and roll off and even ground in stains wash out easily, keeping fabrics looking new for longer. During the multi stage finishing process a chemical is applied to the cloth which forms a uniform, invisible nano molecular coating around the individual fibres creating a highly functional barrier without losing the fabric integrity and texture.
- 70% super 100s wool, 30% summer kid mohair, 8oz
- This cloth offers an ideal composition and construction for wear in extremes of heat and humidity, keeping its shape perfectly.
- Fashionable suit/contemporary fit
- Half lined for breathability and comfort
- Button tab fastener for wind protection
- Flourescent pocket flaps
- Flourescent back collar
- Gauntlet flourescent cuffs to protect suit when riding
- Yellow tour de France jersey as lining
- Armhole (scye) lowered for arm reach
- Action shoulder for comfort when riding
- Double seat/crotch for wear
- Turn up with flourescent strip for trouser reflection and protection
- Narrow bottoms for cycling safety
- 4/5 Weeks pre-order ONLY
UPS: Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm
We request a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in to receive your order, the driver will ‘card’ the address so that you can arrange a suitable delivery date.
Please allow 7 working days for your items due to the bespoke nature of our business. For full delivery policy please click here
Unwanted, faulty, and incorrectly supplied goods may be returned for a refund. Please return item(s) in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 14 days of receiving the goods. For Full Returns policy please click here