- Unwanted, faulty, and incorrectly supplied goods may be returned for a refund. Please return item(s) in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 14 days of receiving the goods. However this does not apply to certain garments, such as any alterations that have been altered for you. These are expemt from refunds or exchanges due to the goods being personalised unless the garment/garments are faulty or damaged.
- Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. The goods are second hand without the packaging and we will not be able to exchange. You can take the goods out of the packaging to try them out, but don't throw it away and please return it with your goods.
- Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount against the original form of tender. For international customers, please send your return via an insured, traceable method using your normal postal service and mark your package clearly as returned goods to avoid delays at customs. Please retain your shipping documentation.
- If you exchange the same item for a different size it will be shipped free of charge.
- None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- All returns by post should be sent to: Owen Scott, 46 King Street, Huddersfield. West Yorkshire, HD1 2QT, UK. You are also very welcome to return items to our Owen Scott shop where we can help you personally. If you would like to discuss the return of any item or have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact a member of our Owen Scott team.
Tel: (UK) 01484 530123.
Owen Scott, 46 King Street, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 2QT
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 9am-5.30pm.
You can book an appointment for a fitting at any of our stores Huddersfield Bespoke Tailors Savile Row Bespoke Tailors Leeds Bespoke Tailors
Simply visit the appointments page and fill in the form with your details and requested date
Our flagship store is located in Huddersfield, the home of cloth, but we can also take bookings at our sister sites, located in Leeds and in Scabals famous store on Savile Row, London.